Who We Are
Images courtesy of Gary Noren
The St. Croix Unitarian Universalist Fellowship’s Purpose
SCUUF is a diverse, inclusive and open-minded spiritual community where all are welcome. We are free-thinking people of many beliefs that value wisdom, compassion and justice, serving the Upper St. Croix Valley of Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Recognizing the richness of diversity, the beauty and wonder of shared worship, and the transforming power of love and service, SCUUF gathers as a sacred, intentional community to freely seek knowledge and truth, to celebrate the fullness of life and by our actions to increase goodness and justice.
We welcome people of all beliefs, ages, classes, colors, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and gender identities and expressions.
What is Unitarian Universalism?
Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote seven Principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part
Rev. Kelli Clement – Ex Officio
Gary Noren – Moderator
Nannette Del Monaco
Welcome to St. Croix Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (SCUUF)! Do you have any questions or need further information? Are you interested in becoming a member or subscribing to our newsletter or email list? If so, please click here. We’d love to hear from you!